Current projects and latest release versions in Maven Central.
- CRX Content Package Deployer Plugin for Jenkins (version 1.0)
- Implementation of HTTP Signature Authentication in Java (version 1.0.4)
- Sling HTTP Signature Authentication Handler (version 0.8.2)
- Granite Client - Package Manager (version 0.6.4)
- Recap - rsync for Adobe Granite (version 0.8.0)
- Scala Mojo Maven Plugin (version 0.8.0)
- VLT Pack Maven Plugin (version 1.0.6)
- Snag Jar Maven Plugin (version 0.8.0)
- net.adamcin.commons.jcr (version 0.6.0)
- net.adamcin.commons.testing (version 0.8.0)
I've been a Java programmer since January 2007, when I started at Acquity Group. Even though I am still a Java developer at my day job, I recently started programming seriously in Scala in September 2012 when I enrolled in Martin Odersky's online course, Functional Programming Principles in Scala. After completing the course (with distinction), I was inspired to hit the ground running by switching over to scala immediately on all my personal projects.
To get the ball rolling, I figured I'd start by recreating any incompatible link in the Java- and Maven-based toolchain that I use for development of Adobe CQ5 in order to support future development in Scala:
- Maven 3 (generally compatible with scala, but added scala-maven-plugin)
- maven-bundle-plugin (fully compatible with scala)
- maven-scr-plugin (works with Scala projects as of version 1.9.0; see FELIX-2892)
- adept-maven-plugin (not incompatible with scala, but also not public; superseded by vltpack-maven-plugin and snagjar-maven-plugin)
I intend to make all the projects I produce under this initiative available in Maven Central via Sonatype's open source repository with generated site documentation hosted on my adamcin GitHub profile.